Canada Summer Jobs
Canada Summer Jobs provides funding for not-for-profit organizations, public-sector employers, and small businesses with 50 or fewer employees to create summer job opportunities for students between the ages of 15 and 30.
- Canada Summer Jobs is focused on creating jobs that not only meet the needs of eligible employers, but benefit students looking to gain work experience.
- Support is given to organizations that provide important community services.
- Recognition is given to the fact that local circumstances, community needs, and priorities vary widely.
For More Information:
- Call 1-800-935-5555 (TTY: 1-800-926-9105)
- Visit any Service Canada Centre.
- Consult Service Canada’s Frequently Asked Questions page about Canada Summer Jobs.
Other Youth Employment Programs:
- Employers and organizations can apply for funding to assist youth facing barriers to employment through the Skills Link program.
- Employers and organizations can apply for funding to create career-related work experiences for post-secondary graduates through the Career Focus program.
- Students and recent graduates can apply for summer jobs and internship opportunities through the Young Canada Works program at Canadian Heritage and Parks Canada.