Youth Employment Strategy
The Youth Employment Strategy is the Government of Canada's commitment to help young people, particularly those facing barriers to employment, get the information and gain the skills, work experience and abilities they need to make a successful transition into the labour market.
- The Youth Employment Strategy is a horizontal initiative involving eleven federal departments and agencies.
- The initiative is comprised of three program streams: Skills Link, Career Focus, and Summer Work Experience.
- Employers and organizations can apply for funding to offer employment opportunities to young people under these three program streams.
For More Information:
- Call 1-800-935-5555 (TTY: 1-800-926-9105)
- Consult the Service Canada’s Webpage about the Youth Employment Strategy.