Thank you for your interest in Youth.gc.ca.
We have lots of information already available on-line which may be exactly what you need. Start by reading the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Web page where many of your questions may already have been addressed. The Site Map, A to Z Index and Search pages are other valuable tools for finding specific information.
For more information about Government of Canada services for youth and employers, please:
Visit your local Service Canada Centre.
Write to us at:
140 Promenade du Portage, Phase IV, 4D392,
Mail Drop 403
Gatineau (Québec) K1A 0J9
Attn: Youth Operations Directorate
Send us your comments as your opinion matters.
- Service Canada does not accept e-mail enquiries.
- Employment notices are not posted on Youth.gc.ca. To post employment notices, please visit the Job Bank Web site.
- For reasons of security and privacy, we ask you not to send us any personal or confidential information, such as your Social Insurance Number (SIN), home or business address, or departmentally-assigned case or file numbers.
- We do not accept resumes or other employment applications. Information about careers in the federal public service is available at the jobs.gc.ca Web site.
- Please also be aware that we cannot forward e-mail messages on your behalf and will not accept or process changes of address.